Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Phew! This is just the beginning of the week

What a week so far! The 4th of July I was on call at work, what a day. Then Sat. my dear husband took the kids outside so that I could sleep, he took care of everything just so I could rest. Thank you God for sending him my way. Sunday was an awesome day at church as well with the family. My Dad came over to eat as well as our next door neighbor and her granddaughter. We are so blessed to have so many friends and family. It's amazing how God works sometimes. He is so AWESOME!

Monday we started swimming lessons and both children did very well. Joseph is now putting his face in the water and blowing bubbles, which is amazing. Morgan is getting better at kicking and going under water in general.

Today, both Joseph and Morgan did great at swimming lessons. They both went off the slide. Morgan was a little more skittish about going down, but she did it and of course I was so proud. Joseph was the first one to go down in his class, and he had fun and wanted to slide down over and over and of course I was a proud momma again. They both are doing great and I am so thankful that we are able to do this. They are having so much fun and so am I watching them.

I am so glad and thankful that I am able to be a part of this and not just hear about it. I was so worried that we wouldn't be able to make it with me staying at home, but God provides. Yes, we have to do without some things, but that is all they are, "things". In the end I'll always have all the memories with my children and my husband and for that I am grateful. God tells us in Matthew 6:25-27 (I am summarizing) not to worry, that we cannot add a single hour to our lives. This is a verse that I have highlighted in my bible because I do have to refer to it often. So thank you God for providing and giving us your word to live by.

1 comment:

JoAnna Goodman said...

So proud of Morgan & Joseph, too! Before you know it, they'll be swimming like fishes!! (I know you took pictures...where are they?) Hugs!