Saturday, July 12, 2008

1st Week Of Swimming Lessons Down









What a week! I was told that swimming lessons would wear me out but I didn't think it would be this bad and I'm not even the one taking them. The kids are doing great, though. Morgan is getting better everyday and now she is so proud that she can go under water all by herself. She is so funny sometimes, you can't help but smile when she's around. Joseph on the other hand has the "I don't want to" attitude or I guess I could say "I'll do it when I get ready". I know that one day God is going to use this hard headed and stubborn little boy who also has a tender side for something great. The question is will I make it through this. He is so set in his ways that sometimes I just want to scream. Joseph is taking the mom and me class so I have to get in the water with him, YEAH! Joseph is doing everything they tell him except putting his face in the water. I still praise him because last year he wouldn't even get near the water, so this is a big improvement. Morgan is taking the beginner class along with her friend Rebecca. I have had to tell Morgan to go 2 or 3 kids away from Rebecca because they don't listen, they play and talk; the normal girl stuff. Just a note the picture of someone jumping in the water is Morgan, looks like she's walking on water, doesn't it?

We have been very busy today. I have been catching up on laundry and picking up the house and Michael has been working himself to death outside, trying to get some things done. We went this morning and got some blueberry bushes and Michael got them planted just before it started raining. I hope that we will have some blueberries next year to eat, yum. Michael also worked on the kids swing set, they are going to love it when it gets done. He did all this and trimmed up the yard after working at the church this morning. I also moved some things around so that I could put Morgan and Joseph's little table beside my scrapbook table, so that Morgan can start scrapbooking with me and so that their craft area and mine would be in one spot. She has her own scrapbook and can't wait to put something in it. The funny thing is she has told Joseph to leave her scrapbook stuff alone. Can you guess where she has heard this before? After all this we still have corn to put up, this may wait until tomorrow. Very tired and I know Michael is.

1 comment:

Shawna said...

I just had to comment on your daughter & her scrapbooking... I'm not sure how old she is, but my 7yo daughter has been scrapping with me for about a year. I won a scrapbook set at the Mission Crop in April and guess who it went to... Katie! It's so much fun to crop with her! You'll enjoy it so much!!
Shawna