Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Weather plus the sinus crud=not so good

It snowed yesterday, not a lot but we take what we can get here, but we were unable to go outside to enjoy it because we all have the sinus crud. I took the kids to the doctor Tues. because they were running low grade temps and had snotty noses. I know this doesn't sound like much but Joseph has been snottin' for 2 wks and Morgan had a low grade temp 1 1/2 wks ago and now it's back. The over the counter medicine has not done anything for it, so here we go. I guess we have been blessed so far that we haven't been sick since Oct. Anyway I hope that we are on the mend.

For you scrappers, I have found a new book series. It is by Rebeca Seitz and it is called "Sisters, Ink". I am on the first in the series and I really like it. I have just finished a book she wrote before she started the series, "Prints Charming", and it was great. I just loved the ending and I laughed so much that some nights my sides would hurt. They are both based on scrapbooking and what a great job she has done.

1 comment:

JoAnna Goodman said...

I hope all of you stay warm and get better! I look forward to reading Prints Charming!!