Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby Gift-Altered Paint Can

I know that by now you are asking why is her blog called Blessed and Scrappin' when we have never seen anything scrapbooking. Well, here it is; an altered paint can that I made for one of my cousins who is having a baby. The baby's due date just happens to be on my birthday, while I do believe that everyone should have their own birthday, I would love to share mine with her.
Anyway, here is my creation. I used some flowers that I already had that were pink, blue, and brown, with a rhinestone in the middle of the flower. I used Twinkle Type lettering in pink for
the baby's initials on the top. I used some pink and white gingham ribbon around the top and brown ribbon with flowers on it around the bottom. My butterflies were made on the Cricut using the Walk in My Garden cartridge. My paper was brown cardstock at the top and the bottom was Making Memories Animal Cracker paper. I adhered and sealed everything with Modge Podge. I then filled it with baby wash, a onesie, Desitin, and hand sanitizer. I hope that she will like it.
I hope that you all are having a blessed day. And remember that God loves you just like you are.
The Lord reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice. Psalm 97:1

No comments: