Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I have won an award and finally got it on my blog

I received this award from http://www.boscraps.blogspot.com/ and http://www.praisemom.blogspot.com/

Here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
The 7 people I am nominating are:



Judy at Piece of Mind

Brenda at Brenda's Blog

Regina at Bitten by the Bug

Dianne at Majestic Mountains Rolling Hills

Terrie at Scrapbooking the Scriptures

Dawn at Treasure Oiler Designz

Jayne at Feelin Scrappy

Sorry everyone that it has taken me so long to figure this out, but with lots of help from Beth O. and JoAnna G. I finally have it.

3 comments:

Dianne said...

Thank you so much, Jennifer for the award. I appreciate so much that you have thought of me.

This is my first time to your site and I will certainly be back again.

You have a beautiful family! I am very happy for you winning this award and appreciate your passing it on to me. It makes me happy to know people enjoy reading my blog.

I haven't done too much this week since it was VBS week at our church.

Blessings to you,

Dianne

All That Chit Chat said...

Hi there! Thanks so much for honoring my blog with this award. It's always good to meet other scrappers who live to glorify our Lord!
Abundant blessings to you!!

Anonymous said...

I know that they are our's, but they are the cutest things. Brenlee really enjoyed the fair with Morgan and JoJO. Thank you so much for letting her riding with them. It is so wonderful to have great cousins, I should know, I have you!

Beth