Sunday, March 29, 2009

Calling all Scrapbookers

We are having a Mission Crop at our church on Sat. April 18th, 2009 from 8am-midnight. Now you are asking where is this and what is it? First, it is at the Milan Vineyard Christian Felloswship in Milan, TN. It is to help raise money for our foreign mission team who will be going to Honduras in June. The cost is $40 and this includes 3 meals, vendors, lots of games and prizes and 16 hours of scrapbooking. We always have lots of fun, so don't miss it come join us. If you are interested e-mail me countryjh@msn.com and I will send you a registration form and a flyer that will tell you what vendors will be there. Come scrapbook with us and have a great time!

1 comment:

JoAnna Goodman said...

I am really looking forward to the crop! I hope I am able to really get alot accomplished!! Can't wait!