Saturday, June 28, 2008

Hello Hi Tech World

Well this is my first time doing anything like this so I am very nervous. My friend JoAnna has talked me into doing this, so we'll see what happens. I am also doing this out of obediance to God, who is number 1 in my life. I have read some other blogs and they have lifted me up and inspired me in a time of need, so I am hoping to do the same. I hope that I will be a positive influence to many, especially my family and friends in my lifetime. I hope that this will leave a legacy behind since I cannot seem to get the journaling thing down, but I can stay at the computer for quite some time, it just seems so much easier than writing. We'll see what happens.

5 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

Fabulous!! I love it!! It looks great, Jennifer! I hope you enjoy this outlet as much as I do!! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!! I have already bookmarked this and can not wait to read your thoughts.

Love ya girl!

Beth

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, your blog looks great!! I really don't know much about blogs, but you have done a wonderful job with your "spot".

Love, Debbie

Anonymous said...

Jennifer,
I love the Blog! Thanks for doing this!

Take Care,
Brenda Enochs

Unknown said...

Hi Jennifer,
This is BOBNVAL your site is nice, keep it up.